EUROCLAD – SALES DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
LOCATION – CARDIFF.
The ultimate aim of this role is to maximise sales by coordinating existing opportunities, increasing conversion of quoted projects and assisting both the Internal and the External Sales Teams.
Existing opportunities will be in the form of quotations issued. The role will be directly responsible for the diligent following up of specific quoted projects to gain more opportunities of securing the order through identifying all the parties involved in the project and offering a Euroclad Ltd solution.
The following up process will be by phone and web based search software predominantly. Liaising with internal and external sales teams, business development, architects, main contractors and customers. This will be a key role in ensuring we achieve the maximum return from our activities and the successful applicant will be expected to contribute fully and effectively as part of the sales team.
- To manage a system for the effective following up of quoted projects and increase the number of opportunities for projects to lead to the securing of the order.
- To use the PSA CRM system for the tracking of quotations and recording relevant information.
- To gather information and maximise the quotation opportunities.
- To use Barbour ABI and other suitable sources of information to identity additional customers in the supply chain.
- To manage and report on the conversion of tracked projects to order in a concise manner.
GCSE’s or equivalent in mathematics and English.
Experience in a similar role and or experience with market research and lead generation a distinct advantage.
Reporting: Reporting directly to the Executive Director National Sales, liaising with the internal and external sales team.