EUROCLAD – CUSTOMER SERVICES/ELITE ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION – CARDIFF.
Coordination of the customer service and order processing activities within the Elite Business Unit, ensuring all orders and complaints are processed promptly to the satisfaction of the customer. Coordinate Elite component purchase orders. Support the Elite Systems Coordinator where required.
- Answering telephone calls from customers.
- Process Elite component orders and coordinate supply of relevant goods for delivery to Euroclad or to site.
- Liaising with Suppliers to confirm stock availability and raising Purchase Orders.
- Bulk order management and resolution i.e. receive and enter customer bulk order against bulks; keep up to date files and paperwork; keep bulk order computer records up to date.
- Field and log and customer concerns/complaints.
- Processing of customer guarantee requests.
- Liaise with dispatch department to resolve delivery issues.
- Confer with customers and business units on lead times.
- Checking customer and supplier confirmations.
- Filing of all relevant paperwork.
- Understanding of how an office is run effectively (system awareness)
- Professional telephone manner.
- IT literate.
- Organised, systematic and precise.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Keen eye for detail.
- GCSE’s or equivalent in mathematics and English.
- No other formal qualifications required although experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Reporting: Reporting directly to the Elite Systems Supply Chain Manager.